Beginning January 1, 2023, Ten Club will only offer one paid membership level: $35 USD a year, $5 from every membership supports Pearl Jam’s Vitalogy Foundation.
“This is the first Ten Club change in membership levels or fees since 2011.”, Pearl Jam wrote on their latest newsletter. “The music world has changed significantly in that time as have people’s interests and environmental and financial costs. Our goal is to make the membership offering simple and accessible for everyone while delivering the most benefit to Ten Club members. We are continuing to focus on maximizing our ticket offering to the Ten Club and delivering the most relevant and exclusive benefits.”
All current Analog and Digital members will maintain their membership status and paid benefits until their 2023 renewal date, at which point the new level will be effective.
Ten Club exclusive t-shirt & DEEP magazine will be discontinued at the end of 2022. 2020-2022 members will receive the applicable DEEP magazines when they are available.
The updated membership includes many of the current benefits plus some new ones:
- Priority Ticketing – Ten Club holds the best tickets in the house for members-only presale opportunities and rewards longtime fans for their dedication with seniority-based seating. Ten Club strives to continually improve upon its ticketing program to ensure that fan club members have access to the most tickets possible per show.
- Video Content – Exclusive access to video content in the Inside section of the video page. The newly upgraded version of Riot Act’s You Are taken live from Chop Suey, 2002 is now available in this section.
- Bootleg Download – Your choice of a free MP3 or $10.00 off of any other digital format of a live concert recording.
- Full Website Access – Includes access to exclusive members-only sections.
- Membership Items – Specially priced members-only annual merchandise items. All members will be able to select and purchase their items at a steeply discounted price.
- Exclusive Merchandise – Access to limited edition posters, vinyl, shirts, and all kinds of goodies only available to Ten Club members.
- Merchandise Discount Events – Discounts and exclusive offers in the Pearl Jam shop.
- Forums – Posting privilege in the Pearl Jam forum community.
- Monthly Email Newsletter – Updates about the band, releases, tours, contests, merchandise, activism and more, sent on the 10th of every month.
- Contest Eligibility – Monthly newsletter contests with prizes.
- Exclusive access to Ten Club Radio on Pearl Jam’s website.
The Ten Club shirt will not be included with the price of the membership and will be available for purchase exclusively for Ten Club members at a specially discounted price. Beginning in 2023 all current members will be eligible to purchase any of that years’ exclusive items. They can be purchased individually or as a discounted bundle with stickers and Ten Club metal license plate.
From now until December 19th, the Ten Club will be giving away a color variant vinyl record to one lucky winner per day. Be sure to stay up to date with your email and the pearljam.com/news for your chance to win.
Small my table, sits just three.
Born in Reggio Emilia in 1980. He created pearljamonline.it in 2001 and wrote the first edition of “Pearl Jam Evolution” in 2009 along with his wife Daria. He is collaborating with Barracuda Style and HvsR, he has collaborated with Rolling Stone, Rockol and Il Fatto Quotidiano.
Since 2022, he is behind 2 podcasts: “Pearl Jam dalla A alla Z” and “Fuori Orario: Not Another Podcast”. He continues relentlessly to try to find “beautiful melodies that say terrible things”.
Favorite song: Present Tense
Favorite album: No Code
Favorite bands/artists other than PJ: Tom Waits, Ramones, Bruce Springsteen, IDLES, Fontaines D.C., Mark Lanegan, Cat Power, Dead Kennedys