The compilation is now available on Bandcamp for 24 hours only.
Pearl Jam, Pluralone, Cat Power, Wet Leg, R.E.M., My Morning Jacket, Death Cab For Cutie and Sleater-Kinney are among the artists contributing rare or previously unreleased music to Good Music To Ensure Safe Abortion Access To All, a benefit compilation now available for only 24 hours on Bandcamp.
Proceeds will benefit organizations facilitating abortion access for those impacted by new restrictions and regulations in their home states, in the wake of the Supreme Court’s recent decision to overturn Roe v. Wade. On June 24, The Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade, the landmark ruling that established the constitutional right to abortion in the U.S. in 1973.
The cover art for the collection was drawn by Kim Gordon. Good Music To Ensure Safe Abortion Access To All follows a series of other benefit albums including the two-volume 2020 album Good Music to Avert the Collapse of American Democracy (do you remember Pearl Jam previously unreleased track Get It Back, right?).
Don’t miss to get Pearl Jam’s Porch, from their June 28 show in Frankfurt, Germany along with the rest of the compilation today.
This compilation is now available on goodmusiccomp.bandcamp.com – below you can find the tracklist of Good Music To Esure Abortion Access To All.
- Wet Leg – Loving You (Demo)
- Sleater-Kinney – Free Time
- The Regrettes – Seashore (Live at Lollapalooza)
- Mac DeMarco – Chamber of Reflection 2
- Hand Habits – Ignorance (Weather Station Cover)
- Cat Power – Song to Bobby (Live 2021)
- My Morning Jacket – Rainbow Power (Timmy Thomas Cover)
- David Byrne and Devo – Empire
- Soccer Mommy – Shotgun (Demo)
- Jayla Kai – Parking Lot (Rough Mix)
- R.E.M. – Walk Unafraid (Live)
- Caroline Spence, Erin Rae, Michaela Anne, Tristen – This Woman’s Work (Kate Bush Cover)
- Pluralone – One Voice
- Thao and the Get Down Stay Down – Meticulous Bird – Tune-Yards Remix
- Tenacious D – Woman Time (Remix)
- STS9 – Balancing (feat. Armanni Reign)
- The Album Leaf – Falling From the Sun (Live)
- Mary Lattimore – Lake Like a Mirror
- Daniel Rossen – Message Outside
- Amanda Shires and Jason Isbell – The Problem (Live from Red Rocks)
- Maya Hawke – Rose and Thorn
- Emma Bradley – Mother, Father, You (Demo)
- Sunflower Bean – Otherside (Demo)
- Fleet Foxes – The Kiss (Live on Boston Harbor)
- Dirty Projectors – Parking Structure
- Animal Collective – Peacebone (Demo)
- Bobby Weir & Wolf Bros – Black-Throated Wind (Live At Radio City Music Hall, New York, NY, April 3, 2022)
- Pearl Jam – Porch (Live)
- She & Him – The World Is Waiting for the Sunrise (Mary Ford and Les Paul Cover)
- Andrew Bird – Pulaski at Night (Live from Chicago)
- Death Cab for Cutie – Here to Forever (Demo)
- Tegan and Sara – Under My Control
- Disq – Mtn Dew
- Annie DiRusso – Judgements From The World’s Greatest Band (Reimagined)
- Gia Margaret – Solid Heart (Demo)
- Bully – Labor of Love
- Ty Segall – Glowing
- Grouplove – Shout
- Overcoats – Clingy
- Water From Your Eyes – Jane Says (Jane’s Addiction Cover)
- Silversun Pickups – Songbirds (Live from The Orange Peel)
- Foals – LH MJ (Rought Demo)
- PUP – Scorpion Hill (Live in Toronto/ 2022)
- Squirrel Flower – Flames and Flat Tires (Demo)
- Taylor Goldsmith of Dawes – Little One (Acoustic)
- Charlie Hickey – Gold Line (Demo)
- Kills Birds – Married
- King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard – Ice V (Demo)
- The Neverly Boys – Other Side Of Anywhere
Born in Reggio Emilia in 1980. He created pearljamonline.it in 2001 and wrote the first edition of “Pearl Jam Evolution” in 2009 along with his wife Daria. Since 2022, he is behind 2 podcasts: “Pearl Jam dalla A alla Z” and “Fuori Orario Not Another Podcast”. He has collaborated with Barracuda Style, HvsR, Rolling Stone, Rockol and Il Fatto Quotidiano. He continues relentlessly to try to find “beautiful melodies that say terrible things”.
Favorite song: Present Tense
Favorite album: No Code
Favorite bands/artists other than PJ: Tom Waits, Soundgarden, Ramones, Springsteen, IDLES, Fontaines D.C., Mark Lanegan, Cat Power, R.E.M.