Eddie Vedder will be headlining Firenze Rocks on June 15th at the Visarno Arena in Florence, Italy.
Eddie Vedder will be headlining Firenze Rocks on June 15th at the Visarno Arena in Florence, Italy with Glen Hansard, Nothing But Thieves, The Struts, The Amazons, and Jameson Burt.
Door Time 2:00 PM
Jameson Burt 3.05 PM
The Amazons 3:45 PM
The Struts 5 PM
Nothing But Thieves 6:30 PM
Glen Hansard 8:05 PM
Eddie Vedder 9:45 PM
- Weapons, replica weapons or items resembling weapons, knives, firearms, blunt offensive objects and those with sharp ends. Ammunition, replica ammunition or any item resembling ammunition;
- Explosives, chemicals or incendiary devices;
- Fireworks, flares and firecrackers;
- Glass or metal bottles, cans;
- Non-alcoholic beverages in a plastic bottle of more than 0,5 lt. Non-alcoholic beverages under 0,5 lt. are limited to plastic bottle without caps;
- Alcoholic beverages not purchased inside the Venue;
- Animals (save for trained assistance or guide dogs);
- Illegal substances, including illicit drugs and needles (save as required for valid medical reasons);
- Poles, flagpoles, sticks, umbrella, large photography equipment (e.g. tripods), selfie-sticks, chians and bats;
- Drones or unmanned aerial devices;
- Motorcycles, bicycles, roller-skates, skateboard and overboard;
- Electronic transmitting equipment, power bank or laser pointers;
- Suitcase, trolley, bags and backpacks larger than 15 lt. or items too large to be control;
- Air horn, pepper spray and spray cans;
- Tent and sleeping bag;
- Musical Instruments;
- Audio/video recording equipment, professional and semi-professional cameras, Go-Pro, Ipad and tablet;
- Helmets, chains and other objects which may cause injiuries.
Patrons entering the venue must comply these Regulations, to avoid the occurring of any unlawful and illicit facts.
Venue regulations ara available at firenzerocks.it.
Small my table, sits just three. Nasce nel 1980 a Reggio Emilia. Crea pearljamonline.it nel 2001 e scrive la prima edizione di “Pearl Jam Evolution” nel 2009 insieme alla moglie Daria. Collabora con barracudastyle.com, hvsr.net e rockol.it, ha collaborato con Rolling Stone e Il Fatto Quotidiano. Continua imperterrito a tentare di trovare “belle melodie che dicono cose terribili”.