Pearl Jam 20 Destination Weekend ~ In celebration of their 20th anniversary, Pearl Jam will host and headline an unmissable ‘destination weekend’ on September 3-4 2011 at Alpine Valley, East Troy (Wisconsin, USA). In addition to Pearl Jam, many friends and colleagues will perform over the weekend, including The Strokes, Queens Of The Stone Age, Mudhoney, Glen Hansard, Liam Finn, John Doe, Joseph Arthur, Jason Lytle of Grandaddy, David Garza, Star Anna and the young talents The Young Evils and thenewno2 (feat. George Harrison’s son). More special guests will be revealed in the coming months. The first batch of tickets, fan club members only, went on sale a few days ago on the band’s official website during a fierce pre-sale which caused the whole site to crash several times. Other tickets will be made available by Ticketmaster starting June 4. A dedicated website has also been created for all the info related to the event (www.pj20.com).
Canada tour in September ~ After the “Pearl Jam 20 Destination Weekend” the band, accompanied by their friends Mudhoney, will embark on a ten-date Canadian tour starting Sept. 7 in Montreal and ending in Vancouver on Sept. 25. More info about the pre-sale and the complete schedule of the Canada tour can be found here.
“Pearl Jam Twenty”, Cameron Crowe’s film about Pearl Jam ~ As previously anticipated, Cameron Crowe’s “Pearl Jam Twenty” will be released in September. The documentary originated from more than 1,200 hours of rarely and never-before-seen footage, over 24 hours of recent interviews with the band, as well as live footage of their concert performances. “Twenty Pearl Jam” will enjoy a unique, simultaneous worldwide theatrical release in select cities and venues in September and thereafter will roll out in an accelerated fashion. It will also be presented
at the 68th annual Venice Film Festival (as anticipated by Crowe himself on his blog) and, probably, at the Toronto Film Festival. The film’s U.S. television premiere will be Friday, October 21st at 9 p.m. (ET/PT), as part of the prestigious PBS “American Masters” series, airing during the first-ever PBS Arts Fall Festival. Pearl Jam is also releasing a “Pearl Jam Twenty” soundtrack and book of the same name, to accompany the film. The soundtrack is comprised of a selected track listing by Cameron Crowe. The soundtrack and DVD of the film will be released worldwide by Columbia Records/Sony Music Entertainment, with the soundtrack released simultaneous to the film in September and the DVD following with a release in October. The “Pearl Jam Twenty” book, compiled and written by veteran music writer Jonathan Cohen with Mark Wilkerson, will include a foreword by Cameron Crowe (and material from all his own band interviews) as well as original interviews with Bruce Springsteen, Neil Young, and Dave Grohl.
Pearl Jam in studio with Brendan O’Brien ~ Mike McCready, via his Twitter account, has revealed that Pearl Jam is currently in the studio with Brendan O’Brien to begin working on their new album (photo). Tom Morello (guitar for Rage Against The Machine, Audioslave) made a short visit to the band (as evidenced by this photo posted by Mike).
“Water On The Road” trailer and “Ukuele Songs” pre-listening ~ A short trailer of the forthcoming DVD/Blu-ray “Water On The Road” by Eddie Vedder has been posted on Pearl Jam’s official YouTube channel:
“Ukulele Songs” by Vedder is available for pre-listening at the following link.
UPDATE 06/03/2011: “Can’t Keep”, the new video by Ed Vedder is available here:
Vedder’s “Ukulele Songs” has debuted #1 on the iTunes Top 10 Albums chart in Italy and in US!
Stone Gossard & Matt Cameron news ~ After producing the new album by Priestbird, Stone Gossard is currently busy recording the new Brad album, which will probably be released in October. Matt Cameron, along with his bandmates, is putting the finishing touches on the new Soundgarden record before embarking on their U.S. tour in July.
“Ukulele Songs” & “Water on the Road” presale ~ The official presale of Ed Vedder’s new solo album “Ukulele Songs” and accompanying film “Water on the Road” has started on www.pearljam.com. You can now pre-order:
– CD (includes 40 page booklet). Will ship on or before release date 5/31/11.
– LP (includes 44 page booklet and 48 page songbook). Will ship on or before release date June 2011.
– CD + limited edition deluxe songbook (100 + pages of music charts, lyrics, photos and ukulele tips, beautifully bound and printed on fine paper). Will ship in June 2011.
WATER ON THE ROAD
– DVD. Will ship on or before release date 5/31/11.
– Blu-ray Disc. Will ship on or before release date 6/28/11.
The 7″ vinyl 45 of “Longing to Belong”(b-side:” Can’t Keep) is also available for presale (limited quantity. June 2011 release date). The world premiere of the official video for “Longing to Belong” (shot in Hawaii, directed by Danny Clinch) is also available on iTunes. The video has also been posted on the band’s official YouTube channel:
Soundgarden U.S. summer tour dates ~ Soundgarden, currently in studio recording their new album (which should be completed by the end of May, according to Matt Cameron), recently announced a string of summer tour dates in the States. More info here. For an updated list of all the most recent collaborations involving Pearl Jam and/or individual members of the band, check out the Collaborations section of our site.
PJ20 & Mike goes social ~ A few days ago, Pearl Jam released on their Vimeo channel a short teaser for the film “Twenty Pearl Jam” by Cameron Crowe, due out in September 2011. Mike McCready, particularly involved in the early promotion of the movie, has recently opened his personal accounts on Twitter, Tumblr and a Facebook page where, among other things, he enjoys posting themed pictures made by him and by fans with the PJ20 sticker. Speaking of Pearl Jam, a nice green news, in conclusion: environmental organization Rock the Earth has selected Pearl Jam as the winners of the 2011 Planet Defenders Award (Artist category), alongside environmentalist Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. (Community Leader category) and director Josh Fox (Grassroots Activist category). Among the reasons they were picked for the award: “Pearl Jam, has over the course of a 20 year career, not only set the bar high in the world of rock music, but also in their dedication to environmental activism […] Rock the Earth applauds Pearl Jam for setting a stellar example of how to Rock the Earth in a conscientious manner.”
After yesterday’s incredible statement by Eddie Vedder, relaunched by italian newspaper iltempo.it and which left all Pearl Jam fans speechless (“My band going on just for money”), today there is a new, shocking development on what has now become the “Vedder case,” which is causing Pearl Jam fans all around the world to hold their breath. Interviewed by The West in Perth, Australia, the singer has unfortunately confirmed his own words, casting big dark clouds on the future of the band: “What I said is just the truth: Pearl Jam have been going on only for business reasons. This PJ20 thing, the movie… none of us really care, it’s only a cash machine. On the other hand it is what the fans keep asking us and we certainly don’t want to disappoint them, at this point in our career, but the truth is that we are all focused on our own projects. I haven’t heard from Stone Gossard for months. If I’m thinking of leaving the band? I can not deny that I’m considering this idea. My solo album will be out in a couple of months, who knows what turn things may take… when there are no big waves to ride anymore, you have to find yourself another beach.” Now we just have to wait for statements from the other Pearl Jam members and hope for the best …
*April Fool’s joke* Obviously Eddie Vedder has not the slightest intention of leaving Pearl Jam, the “news” was just PJOnLine’s traditional April Fool’s joke, while the article of iltempo.it is totally fabricated by the journalist. Happy April Fool’s Day 🙂
In support of his second solo album, scheduled for May 31, Ed Vedder has announced an American tour that begins on June 15 in Providence and ends at the Benaroya Hall in Seattle on July 15. Glen Hansard (The Swell Season, The Frames) will be supporting Vedder on all US tour dates.
Below are the scheduled dates :
15 June Providence, RI, Providence Performing Arts Center (PAC)
16 June Boston, MA, The Wang Theatre
18 June Hartford, CT, The Bushnell Center for the Performing Arts
21 June New York, NY, Beacon Theatre
22 June New York, NY, Beacon Theatre
25 June Philadelphia, PA, Tower Theatre
26 June Detroit, MI, Fox Theatre
28 June Chicago, IL, The Chicago Theat
29 June Chicago, IL, The Chicago Theatre *
1 July St. Louis, MO, Fox Theatre
2 July Minneapolis, MN Orpheum Theatre
5 July San Diego, CA, Copley Symphony Hal
6 July Long Beach, CA, Terrace Theater
8 July Los Angeles, CA,The Wiltern
9 July Santa Barbara, CA, Santa Barbara
11 July Oakland, CA, The Paramount Theatre
12 July Oakland, CA, The Paramount Theatre *
14 July Portland, OR,Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall
15 July Seattle, WA, Benaroya Hall
16 July Seattle, WA, Benaroya Hall *
* recently added dates
Full details on pre-sales are available on pearljam.com. (Photo credit: Danny Clinch)
*UPDATE* “Ukulele songs” cover art revealed:
“Ukulele Songs” Album Tracklisting:
1. Can’t Keep
“Water on the Road” Live Concert DVD Tracklisting:
1. The Canyon
Pearl Jam back to studio + PJ Fest 2011 ~ In a recent interview with Billboard, Jeff Ament confirmed that Pearl Jam will be heading back to studio in April to begin working on their 10th studio album. “We did a whole bunch of demos and everybody’s got a disc of 25 [songs] right now,” Ament said. “April will be the time where we get together and learn to play all these demos and figure out which 12-15 of them float to the top. Hopefully we can get something done this year.” In April it should also be announced the highly anticipated “Pearl Jam Twenty” festival, which will be held in an unspecified location in the United States – probably between late August and early September – to celebrate twenty years of the band. “We’ve reached out to a few [other bands]. It’s mostly people that we’re friends with. I don’t think that anybody’s fully signed on yet. We’re not 100% where we’re going to have it yet, so it’s a little bit tricky… If it’s Labor Day, that’s three or four months; that should be plenty of time for people to make reservations,” Jeff said.
Ed Vedder new solo record ~ According to persistent rumors, Ed Vedder’s second solo record is due to be released on May 31. The album should simply be titled “Uke Songs” and published via Monkeywrench Records, distributed by Universal Motown Records Group. Vedder himself has recently revealed that his surfer buddy Kelly Slater encouraged him to release it. What is sure is that “Longing To Belong”, the first single off the record, has been circulating for a few days now (link). The song, a delicate ballad written in 2001 by Ed Vedder for ukulele and cello (performed in 2002 during his solo concert in Los Angeles), is already listed on the U.S. Amazon store, where it will be available for download from March 22.
“Uke Songs” should contain songs written by Vedder in the last ten years such as “You’re True”, “Broken Heart”, “Goodbye,” “Satellite” (played in a number of solo concerts in 2002 and in his most recent American tours), plus a bunch of new songs written, it is rumored, during an intense snowstorm in Seattle in November 2010. Some of these new compositions, like “Light Today”, “Sleeping With Myself” and “Without You,” made their debut in recent days, during Vedder solo tour which is currently being held in Australia. According to rumors, after the album release Vedder will embark on a U.S. tour between June and July, to be announced later this month.
UPDATE (03/20/2011) In the last few hours an official live video of “You’re True” has begun circulating. The song should be featured on the upcoming record “Uke Songs”.
Other projects ~ TwoFeetThick.com reports that Stone Gossard will appear in the green documentary “Dig It!” which will be presented in the U.S. in April. The site also reports that Eddie Vedder and Mike McCready will be featured in an upcoming documentary about Conan O’Brien’s 32-City comedy tour in 2010. And, in conclusion, one last bit of juicy news: Soungdarden with Matt Cameron on drums, have been in the studio for a couple of weeks recording a new album, scheduled for late 2011/early 2012!
All details on Vs/Vitalogy 20th anniversary editions ~ From PearlJam.com: Epic Records and Legacy Recordings celebrate Pearl Jam’s 20th anniversary with the release of newly restored and expanded editions of Vs. and Vitalogy. Vs. and Vitalogy will each be available in Definitive Legacy Editions, Deluxe Editions and together in a Limited Edition Collector’s Boxed Set on Tuesday, March 29th. Each album will also be released in new commemorative, vinyl editions on April 12th in time for Record Store Day 2011 (April 16th). “When we put out the Ten box set a few years ago we had enough content to justify the cost of a box set,” Pearl Jam’s manager Kelly Curtis told Rolling Stone. “We didn’t have enough content this time, so we put the two albums together so there’s value for the fans.” Pre-orders for the Vs. and Vitalogy Limited Edition Collector’s Boxed Set begin today at www.PearlJam.com & www.sonymusicdigital.com
Details on the new Reissue Formats of Vs. and Vitalogy are as follows:
1. Definitive Legacy Editions (CD and Digital)
The definitive Legacy editions of Vs. and Vitalogy — including the original studio albums, newly remastered, along with album-era bonus tracks — will each be available on CD and digital formats:
The definitive Legacy edition of Vs. includes three bonus tracks recorded by Brendan O’Brien at The Site studio during the Vs. sessions:
– a previously unreleased acoustic version of “Hold On”;
– “Cready Stomp” – a previously unreleased studio outtake;
– and the band’s cover of Victoria Williams’ “Crazy Mary” featuring Williams on backing vocals and guitar.
The definitive Legacy edition of Vitalogy includes three bonus tracks:
– the previously unreleased guitar/organ-only mix of “Betterman”;
– a previously unreleased alternate take of “Corduroy” from the Vitalogy session (recorded by Brendan O’Brien);
– a previously unreleased demo version of “Nothingman,” taken from the original DAT (recorded at John and Stu’s in Seattle on October 14, 1993, featuring Richard Stuverud on drums).
2. Deluxe Edition (3 CDs or Digital Download Bundle at Various Digital Service Providers)
Deluxe Edition CD version – Vs. and Vitalogy will be available together in a CD deluxe edition which includes:
– the Legacy edition of each album;
– a copy of Live at the Orpheum Theater, Boston, April 12, 1994, plus an exclusive digital download of the concert (6 digital live tracks from the Orpheum show that are not on the CD or the LP. Digital only- link will be sent on release date 3/29 to all who pre-order the Deluxe and Super Deluxe Collectors Edition of Vs. and Vitalogy. There are 3 songs that are not included due to the technological limitations of the time). A special performance recorded at the tail end of the mythic Vs. tour, Live at the Orpheum Theater showcases a dream setlist created especially by the Pearl Jam crew and has for years been one of the most sought-after recordings among serious aficionados.
3. Limited Edition Collector’s Boxed Set (5 LPs, 3 CDs, 1 Cassette, Digital Download, Composition Notebook, Memorabilia-filled Envelope)
Vs. and Vitalogy will be available together in a limited edition collector’s boxed set that includes 59 unique Pearl Jam performances on four CDs, five LPs and one cassette in addition to a number of guest artist performances. The Limited Edition Boxed set is only available for sale at pearljam.com
• Definitive Legacy editions of Vs. and Vitalogy remastered with bonus tracks on CD;
• Remastered vinyl editions of Vs. (single LP) and Vitalogy (double LP);
• Double vinyl LP and CD of Live at the Orpheum Theater, Boston, April 12, 1994 plus an exclusive digital download of the concert (6 digital live tracks from the Orpheum show that are not on the CD or the LP. Digital only- link will be sent on release date 3/29 to all who pre-order the Deluxe and Super Deluxe Collectors Edition of Vs. and Vitalogy. There are 3 songs that are not included due to the technological limitations of the time);
A special performance recorded at the tail end of the mythic Vs. tour, Live at the Orpheum Theater showcases a dream setlist created especially by the Pearl Jam crew and has for years been one of the most sought-after recordings among serious aficionados;
• Exclusive collector’s cassette featuring live tribute and studio performances from a number of Pearl Jam’s fellow artist friends. Broadcast on January 8, 1995, this recording is part of the legendary Monkeywrench/Self-Pollution Radio series produced by the band;
• 80-page composition book filled with photos, drawings and artwork by Eddie Vedder and Jeff Ament;
• A glassine envelope containing a collection of Vs. and Vitalogy- era memorabilia including beautiful lithographs of each band member, postcards, posters and much more.
4. Record Store Day Vinyl Editions (LP)
Available April 12th
Vs. and Vitalogy will be available at independent record retailers in new commemorative, vinyl editions on April 12th in time for Record Store Day 2011 (April 16th).
• Vs. (single LP) and Vitalogy (double LP) – both remastered
Ed Vedder soon releasing a new solo record? ~ Here’s what Ed Vedder said during an interview with radio AM 1300 The Zone in Austin (Texas) on January 27: “I’ve been playing ukulele – actually it was the first instrument I ever picked up when I was a little kid because someone was nice enough to give me one at a flea market or something. Now it’s evolved into a whole bunch of songs […] and I’ve been trying to put together a batch of songs to put out on a real release, and that might even happen soon.”
Vs/Vitalogy artwork & tracklist ~ Amazon.co.uk revealed what apparently could be the artwork of the Vs/Vitalogy reissue box set (link). Amazon.com has published the tracklists: “Vs” should include the previously unreleased “Hold On” (maybe from the 4/11/1994 Boston show? – watch it here), “Cready Stomp” (an instrumental?) and the well-known Victoria Williams’ cover, “Crazy Mary”. “Vitalogy” will contain a guitar/organ version of “Betterman”, an alternate take of “Corduroy” and the “Nothigman” demo. Both albums have been remastered last year by Adam Ayan. As already mentioned a few days ago, the long-awaited box set could be out March 29, 2011. We await confirmation from the band’s official website.
Tour, tracklist & television appearance for Tres Mts. ~ “Three Mountains”, the first album by Tres Mts., the new side project involving Jeff Ament, Doug Pinnick (Kings X) and Richard Stuverud (Three Fish, Fastbacks), will be available March 8 in digital format, March 15 on CD and March 22 on vinyl (all three versions are available for pre-order on pearljam.com). The band will play a few U.S. tour dates supporting this release (show dates, locations and prices available here) and will be the musical guests of the TV program Late Night with Jimmy Fallon on March 24. Mike McCready, who has played guitar on the band’s debut album, will also join them on tour.
TRES MTS “Three Mountians”
1. My Baby
2. Oh Lord!
3. God Told Me
4. Makes Me Feel
5. Holes in the Road
6. In the Middle
9. She’s My New Song
13. She’s My New Song (Reprise)
Pearl Jam’s 20th anniversary ~ In the past few days, Jeff Ament and Mike McCready disclosed other details on Pearl Jam’s plan for the 20th anniversary, via radio interviews (Trail1033 and Triple M) and press (Rolling Stone). Here’s what they had to say:
– Pearl Jam’s manager Kelly Curtis began to think about Pearl Jam’s plan for the 20th anniversary of their first album during a drunken night in Las Vegas on Pearl Jam’s 10th anniversary,
– Pearl Jam were initially reluctant to celebrate their twentieth anniversary but Kelly Curtis slowly persuaded them. “It’s not something they normally think about,” says Curtis. “They’re always thinking about the next record – not old stuff.”
– A box set with deluxe editions of “Vs.” and “Vitalogy” (Amazon already lists a release date: March 29) will include previously unheard bonus tracks (including an alternate version of “Corduroy” and a guitar-and-organ version of “Betterman”), an entire 1994 Boston show (probably the historic April 12 show) and a cassette from their Monkeywrench radio series,
– The band has been working with Cameron Crowe on his “Pearl Jam Twenty” documentary. Jeff Ament saw a rough cut and defined it “Cameron’s love letter to us – but it’s equal parts complimentary and really painful.” The movie also chronicles the Rosklide tragedy. “It was just really hard to watch,” said Ament,
– Pearl Jam are planning a massive “weekend bash,” as Curtis calls it, somewhere in the middle of the country with the help of their friends and bands they love. Jeff Ament said: “We’ve been working on trying to do something like this for a few years but it’s still in the infancy stage. I think we’re going to do some shows this fall, not really sure where we’re going to do the shows but I think we’d like to include at least kind of the first version of what this festival could be like. I think we’re going to try to include that in with that group of shows. But it’s a full on work in progress right now there’s lots of hurdles to get over at this point to get it right. I think we want it to be semi right before we do it.” It will probably be a two-day event involving multiple bands and Pearl Jam headlining both nights,
– The group plans special sets at the festival, but they aren’t plannign to perform any of their classic albums straight through. “We once did ‘Ten’ start to finish and it didn’t work very well,” said Jeff,
– Pearl Jam are currently working on new songs,
– Jeff Ament will release his second solo album when he will be free from his current commitments with Pearl Jam,
-McCready said the following regarding Pearl Jam drummer Matt Cameron: “We are now complete with him. He’s made us last longer for sure.” On March 22, Matt Cameron’s other band,Soundgarden,will release a live album documenting their 1996 tour, entitled “Live on I5” (more details here). The band led by Cornell was recently sighted at Pearl Jam headquarters recording new material (photo on the right – to see more, click here).
Tres Mts. ~ “Three Mountains”, the first album by Tres Mts., Jeff Ament’s new side project with Doug Pinnick (Kings X) and Richard Stuverud (Three Fish, Fastbacks), will be available March 2011. The album was recorded over the past seven years. Check out Tres Mts. on FaceBook to get a free track, “My Baby”.
Pearl Jam 20th anniversary ~ 2011 will be a big year for Pearl Jam, as it will be entirely dedicated to the celebration of their first 20 years together. Their official site has started to unveil plans for the activites that are taking place in the coming months:
– “Live On Ten Legs,” a live album recorded between 2003 and 2010 (more info here), will be released on January 18. A live promo video for “Got Some” (link) and a short commercial with voice over by Ed Vedder (link) have just been released;
– Deluxe editions of the second and third album of the band (“Vs” and “Vitalogy”) will finally see the light;
– Cameron Crowe’s film, titled “Pearl Jam Twenty,” will be released (supposedly in September 2011). It will document their first twenty years of activity and will be accompained by a soundtrack and a book. Amazon is already listing the book’s release date: September 13, 2011;
– A ’20th anniversary destination weekend bash’ should take place ‘sometime in late summer’. At the moment there is no further information about either if it will be the ‘ultimate concert’ or a smaller, not so definitive event. If we hear of any updates, we will inform you as soon as possible;
– During 2011 there will also be ‘a number of special events’ and ‘new, unexpected releases’.
Ten Club membership: digital or analog? ~ The Ten Club has announced a new, double option for those who subscribe to the band’s official fan club. The first option, named “Analog” (US $40 / INTL $50), consists of:
– Full Website Access
– PJ Radio Access (Streaming only)
– Holiday Single MP3
– Deep Magazine PDF
– Members-only Contest Eligibility
– Members-only Merch Discount Events
– Access to Members-only Merch
– Access to Fan Club only Ticket Pre-sales
– Free Bootleg Download
– Limited Edition Vinyl 45 Holiday Single
– Limited Edition Hard Copy of Deep Magazine
– Limited Edition Ten Club T-Shirt – New Design Each Year
The secondo option, named “Digital” (US/INTL $20 ), consists of:
– Full Website Access
– PJ Radio Access (Streaming only)
– Holiday Single MP3
– Deep Magazine PDF
– Members-only Contest Eligibility
– Members-only Merch Discount Events
– Access to Members-only Merch
– Access to Fan Club only Ticket pre-salesA
All memberships purchased in 2010 will keep the same benefits until it’s time for a 2011 renewal.
Pearl Jam back to studio in spring 2011? ~ In an interview with thecomet.com, Stone Gossard said that Pearl Jam ‘are working on an album’, while Jeff Ament, interviewed exclusively by Italian magazine Jam (January 2011), revealed that the band is considering to return to the studio in spring 2011, having already prepared 15/20 new songs.
Ed Vedder on the soundtrack of Cameron Crowe’s new film? ~ Ed Vedder, along with Neil Young, could be on the soundtrack of Cameron Crowe’s new film, called “We Bought A Zoo.” In an interview with MTV, the movie’s leading male protagonist Matt Damon revealed that he received a compilation of the soundtrack attached to the script featuring ‘a lot of Eddie Vedder, a lot of Neil Young’. At the moment we do not know if Vedder and Young wrote new songs specifically for the movie or if the material was taken from their back catalogue (actually, neither artist is confirmed to be on the soundtrack to the final film, and the songs were more likely given to Damon to suggest the tone that Cameron Crowe is aiming for).
Mike McCready contributes to Hawaii Five-0 Score ~ Mike McCready, already familiar with this kind of projects, contributed to the score of an episode entitled “Ke Kinohi” of American television series Hawaii Five-0 that was broadcast on January 3, 2011.
Jeff Ament’s 2010 Top Ten ~ The website of US indie store Easy Street Records has posted Jeff Ament’s 2010 personal Top Ten. Here’s the list:
Neil Young – Le Noise
Off! – The First Four EPs
Antony & The Johnsons – Swan Lights
Black Mountain – Wilderness Heart
Grinderman – II
LCD Soundsystem – This Is Happening
Kanye West – My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (reluctantly, but it’s that good)
Tom McRae – Alphabet of Hurricanes
Sufjan Stevens – Age of Adz
Born in 1980, she joined the pearljamonline.it team in 2007, in particular taking care of the English version and the texts and translations section. Co-author of “Pearl Jam Evolution”, always looking for news and curiosities about the band.
Favorite song: Given To Fly
Favorite album: Vitalogy
Favorite bands/artists other than PJ: Bruce Springsteen, U2, Mark Lanegan, Cat Power, Ramones